the world is a vampire

Download for free the Halloween theme for Firefox:
https://addons.mozilla.org/it/firefox/addon/1360

My covers

| |

(my video available soon)

to Sheila

in Rome, 1998

(my video available soon)

"Farewell and goodnight"

Goodnight from Italy :). I translated this song from piano to guitar, it's a lullaby. There wasn't a guitar version on YouTube. They even put me on the Smashing Pumpkin's official site. Soon I'll play something with piano or keyboards. Here in my hands I didn't have a guitar but an orange pumpkin :), how appropriate :).

Goodnight, to every little hour that you sleep tite

May it hold you through the winter of a long night

And keep you from the loneliness of yourself

Heart strung, is your heart frayed and empty

cause it's hard luck, when no one understands your love

It's unsung, and I say

(chorus) Goodnight, my love, to every hour in every day

Goodnight, always, to all that's pure that's in your heart...

Goodnight, may your dreams be so happy and your

Head lite with the wishes of a sandman and a night light

Be careful not to let the bedbugs

Sleep tight nestled in your covers

(2x) The sun shines, but I don't

A silver rain will wash away

And you can tell, it's just as well

(chorus)